Thursday, January 13, 2005

Medimpsy doodle

Dear Blog,

Ho w are you ? I am really truly sorry that I have not been able to write in the longest time. Life has just become quite hectic that I am trying to have time for myself and my loved ones. Sometimes I wonder if having life quite chaotic is good. I would think that it is both good and bad. Good particularly because things are accomplished that is only if the time is used widely. I would not consider getting drunk or staying outside till wee hours in the morning to be a busy life. Bad because you do not give yourself time to reflect on yourself and what you (as a person) had gone through.

So what have I been doing? Well the last time I had written to you it was Thanksgiving weekend. And since then I have done so much and been all over the place. I got to spend a lot of time with my loved ones and I enjoyed every waking moment of it. When you have gone away for so long and never staying in one place for a good period of time, you begin to realize that the people that you love and that love you are the most important in your life and nothing else matters. That time that is spent is cherished forever. We all work pretty hard and spend most of the time at the airport or at all other locations outside of the home.

So where am I right now? Can you believe it that I am on a train going from Paris to the United Kingdom at 6:30 in the morning? Can you believe that this was the only moment I have to write and the only moment that I was in the mood to write? Just a random statement, a couple of days a good friend mentioned that to me that my blogs seem quite negative and bashing of men. I guess I tend to write or vent when I feel a lot has gone wrong or not my way. I am usually a very positive person and I tend to be that way because life is really not as bad as I may make it seem. For instance, yesterday morning I got into an argument with my fiancé about the stupidest things and the funny thing is that I did not realize that I had blown up. He is a calm ,caring, and loving person and always looks out for my best interest and I had blown up. I really wish I would realize when these days come cause the people I care about do not deserve it. It is really nice (not at the time) when someone gives you suggestions on how to improve yourself. Sometimes we as people do not realize how we are because it is so routine and of course we all think that we are perfect. By the way the last portion was a funny.. you know ha ha hee hee..lol..

Right now I guess I am trying to plan out my next six months and get organized about it. I feel that I really need to stay on top of things particularly because they have to be done. Procrastinating will just makes things worse.

Do you ever think about what makes you YOU? I guess there are a whole bunch of things including your loves ones, your education, your thoughts and the way you have lived life. Being open minded to all solutions is quite important in general. I would think understanding different cultures and ways of life through books, programs, or even to traveling makes a world of difference see how the rest of the world.

Okay so I am out now . I am going to take my own advice and learn to see the world with a bigger eye. (maybe through the London eye) Okay that was a joke too. Ha ha hee hee..

Dimple

No comments: