Sunday, November 28, 2004

Letting it Out...

Dear Blog,

Okay so most of the times that I have written a blog I have been quite calm and peaceful and of course there have been times when I have been a bit upset. But today, I can not emphasize how mad I am at the world, but specifically some of my friends. How can my own friends that I cherish go against me? It feels as though friendships are one sided and the only reason people are friends with other is because of a materialistic attitude. My vision on friendships is that we tell each other the flaws each has and help each other become better whether it is about the personality or physically, etc. I would never say anything against anyone unless they hurt me really well. What good will it do to talk bad. Friends are friends not enemies. And the worse thing is to third parties. Oh well. That is my answer. My other part of that answer is that GOD is watching and knows who does what.

Okay wow that felt a whole lot better when I am letting it all out. I have learnt that everyone tends to let out their frustration and/or anger in different ways. And some ways are harsher than other. But regardless, it has to be let out.

So I am writing this blog after doing a ton of homework and now I just feel a bit relaxed since the term is almost over. I gotta say that even though school and work and just keep up with things has been a bit challenging, I think it is good mentally to have something that I can focus on. As cheesy as it is , it is school…hey what the hell I am trying to get a better paying job .

So you are probably thinking now why is this girl still at home…go out partayyyyyyyy…but nah…I just want to relax… and get to know myself better…and on top of that there is nothing really that I am dying to go out and do… it is Sunday and there is nothing really open…maybe I am just going to go and read a nice book..

Tata

Till next time

Love ya,
Dimple

No comments: