Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Tough day, Here I Come...

okay here it goes, i finally get a bloody chance to write in this blogmajig...so today is wednesday june 9,2004 and it is the day after i come back to the uk after spending 10 days at home..i swear i must have a very high level of tolerance for me to last as long as i did...so i have a pretty tough flight with turbulence and trying to sleep approximately 4 hours before i am due in to work. so starting off i get a stupid middle seat which i absolutely hate cause i get claustrophobic so i had to fight my way with the continental agents and sort of be all conceited and say i am an elite member i do not get middle seats....so finally the woman with the attitude realized that she had one in the last row and it was aisle seat..that is fine and all as long as i am not bugging the hell out of anyone else and that i can freely move on about ..you know what i mean???!!!!...so finally i get into london and make my way through immigration and boy is there a line everyone and their mother decided to go to london that particular day...so i find my bags and crawl up to the hilton hotel and check in...the woman has the nerve to tellm e that i am still at the silver level and that i am getting a smoking room...or i would have to wait for housekeeping to clean...the last thing i need is to wait around...all i want to do is shower and make my way to work...so i had held some bags with the concierge and because one of the guys forgot to place a ticket, i almost died thinking one of my bags was lost or even stolen...but luckily i told the guy just bring me what you have and i will come down and look on my way out..

so finally i get ready and a bit settled in and my way back to the concierge..
found my bag and told them i will pick it up in the evening...so i head my way into work all dazed and confused as if it was my first day...come into my desk and realize that my blackcurrant and apple squash is gone...who stole?/?...so i ask around and no one knows until the thief confesses and tells me that he has a gift for me...i can not wait to see what it is ...i have gotten word that it is my something that i will like...i am pretty sure it is soy milk,,yum...had a very late lunch typical sanwich and fruit and then go through my e-mail and do more data loading...what fun i swear...i should not be so sarcastic...i am really liking what i am doing ...it is pretty challenging and i need that for my sanity ... but sometimes there is just so much pressure that i can not take it anymore...been wanting to cry but you know what my thinking is whatever does not kill me will just make me a stronger person...so did i tell you i love blogging it is like writing to a person that is possibly sitting right in front of you but no response back...
so yesterday i been trying to leave forever it is as if deadlines has no concerns for people's well being considering my throat was itching and then i just wanted to simply sleep in a bed...or anywhere would have been okay at that point...

so i finally make it back to my hotel room at about 9 pm and ate cereal and some of a falafel.that i brought from home..on the teli they have this bollywood star show..and it was pretty cool...it was was like that show that we have in the us where they try to find a good singer..i think it is pop stars but this is bollywood version...why is it hard for indians everywhere...are people jealous or they simply dislike indians...i get the feeling it is cause sometimes are just so F*** fake...not to say other nationalities are not but i get it more from indians..ljust say what it is that you belief...whether in writing or email...but darn it just say it dont talk about behind someone ..ya know what i mean...

well i did not call my family last night as i was just so tired...talked to chirag for a bit but even then i was falling asleep..i feel really bad and i want to talk but i can not help myself..as much as i tell myself to stay awake i just can;t ...i wonder what it is ..cause i been doing this for some time now..maybe i am truly just exhausted..thanks chirag for undestanding...i know it hurts you ..but don;'t take it to heart...i will get to the bottom of this...

so this morning wow yesterday was long...i come in to the office and all i am doing is fixing defects which is fine and all ..but after a while it can get lame...and i can;t even appear doing anything else cause i can be in big SHIT
but basicallyt that was my day...seems short but it is yay long...

hoping to leave in 20 min...wish me luck

2 comments:

kRiS said...

WHAT THE F*UCK..Some guy stole your blackcurrent...dude..it's time to take out the big guns (AK-47's) and do some damage...we got to find this thief and make him pay with his soul...how dare he steal your blackcurrent...(notice how i used "he"..i've decided that females don't steal..only guys do..cuz their pigs...)

Dimple621 said...

girl, you so right that it was a HE, but he is supposed to come up with a present tomorrow or i think i am gonna have to pull something ..ya know what i mean