Sunday, March 20, 2005

Some Thoughts on LIfe

Dear Blog,

How are you my dear? Can you believe it that I have not written to you in ages? I know that you probably mad pissed off at me but please forgive me. You know what today I have been thinking a lot and have been wondering why certain things just happen to certain people. Do we think that these people deserve to be hurt and wander about who they are and why are they cursed? I do not think so. I feel that if people are happy let them be happy , what is wrong with that ? I do not really like the stuff some people say that certain negative things happen because you will cherish life in general more. I do not think so. I do not think that crying your heart and questioning life will make you cherish more. I personally have gone through some emotional upheavals maybe in terms of love , work, or school, or anything else. And each time this happened my motivation to do anything has been beyond the value of zero. But of course I take it lightly and know that things will be great in the end. Then why go through it .

I love my hunny , my family, my school, the work I do . I am true believer that all will be okay if we all think positively. But sometimes even that does not work because life just gets too much of all a sudden. Recently, I started question why certain things were happening to me and felt really hurt. Why? Because I worked really hard to have the relationship I do, the work I do, etc. and I will be darned if anyone takes that away from me. I will put up a full fight and with GOD’s grace keep the things or people I cherish with my life.

How do you guys deal when get like this? Do not think that I am being depressed or anything , but sometimes I just wonder.
Tata
Dimple

1 comment:

kRiS said...

Life is known to have it’s unexpected twists.. some good some bad… you just have to wait it out… always believe in the end run everything will be ok…